31 East 2nd Street
- 3,939 square feet of living area
- Lot size of 0.25 acres.
- Radiator heat (included in rent)
- Provided air conditioning window units
- Shared Washer and Dryer
This is a Historic property located at 31 East 2nd Street, Frederick, MD with approximately 3,939 square feet of living area. The property has a lot size of 0.25 acres. It consists of 4 individual units with different architectural footprints. Heating is radiator heat (included in rent) and air conditioning are window units (provided). There is no off-street parking for the facility, but a permit can be purchased at the Frederick City parking office for on-street parking (http://cityoffrederick.com/index.aspx?NID=207). Washer and Dryer are available to all tenants in cellar. Large backyard Zen-Japanese garden is available for shared use.
- Flat One: 2 Bedrooms (one of which is 2 story loft bedroom) and 1 and ½ bath flat with its own washer and dryer. Full kitchen, Dining and Living room areas. This flat opens to a spacious patio and garden in the rear.
- Flat Two Front: 1 Bedroom and 1 Bath flat. Full Kitchen, Breakfast nook area, and Living area that overlooks 2nd Street
- Flat Two Rear: 1 Bedroom and 1 Bath Full Kitchen, Breakfast nook area, and Living area that opens to a 2nd floor porch.
- Flat Three: 1 Bedroom and 1 Bath, Full Kitchen and living area.
Listed in the Frederick County Landmarks Foundation (Plaque #203)
“This house was built before 1821 and represents both Federal and early Victorian styles.The Victorian details were added later. The Federal front door is a simple six panel door. The door is flanked by two round columns that extend to the upper header. The brickwork is Flemish bond, with its alternating headers through the second story. The 2 story bay windows have pronounced Victorian details and heavy Victorian cornices along the roof line. The light fixture date to the 1920s.”